- Finely chop the onion and wilt it in a pan with a little olive oil. Break the white tuna into small pieces.
- When the onion is golden brown, add the cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- After a couple of minutes, add the tuna and let it roast; once browned, deglaze with white wine.
- Once the alcohol has evaporated, add the tomato sauce, adjust the salt and let it cook on a low flame for about 30 minutes.
- Clean the broad beans, blanch them quickly in water and immediately plunge them into ice water.
- Cook the Gramigna in plenty of salted water, drain the pasta al dente and transfer it to the pan with the tuna sauce.
- Stir-fry it with a little cooking water and the broad beans, until perfectly blended.
- To finish, plate the Gramigna by grating some Pecorino Romano cheese.
For Tuna Ragù