Giusti Expo's Hommage - Giusti Reserve Limited Edition
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Now £1,995.00
- Unit price
- 400 years of Italian wisdom & passion in every drop
- Includes instruments used by the Acitier (Master Vinegar Maker)
- Aged in ancient casks for an authentic flavour & memorable aroma
- A precious ingredient of the renowned Emilia Romagna region
Enveloped in an elegant wooden case, the three fine reserves protect precious liquids, extracted from selected barrels among Giusti’s historical cask collection, including the iconic ‘A3’ barrel. These barrels have been actively producing balsamic vinegar since their initiation in the 18th & 19th centuries.
- The most precious of the Giusti Expo’s Hommage reserves is the Gold Medal. A unique flavour characterised by notes of ancient woods infused by the centuries-old casks.
- The Silver Medal represents a product aged over a long period in ancient casks of the 1800s, where intense notes of ripe fruit and spices prevail.
- Aged in the Gran Deposito Giuseppe Giusti casks, the Bronze Medal is characterised by notes of ripe red fruit & complex notes of ancient woods.
This limited-edition gift-set release celebrates the family's participation in the 1900 World's Fair in Paris, where they won numerous awards. It features the three Gold, Silver & Bronze reserves which will take you through an exclusive experience of progressive tasting of Giusti’s rarest & most aged balsamic liquids.
To accompany a unique tasting experience, Giusti Expo’s Hommage remembers the ancient art of vinegar making, incorporating the finest historical tools, including a flask, pipette, candle & spoon.
Cooked Grape Must. Contains Sulphites
|379 kcal||Total Fat||0 g|
|- of which Saturates||0 g|
|- of which Sugars||90 g|
Enjoy flexible shipping with The Luxury Food Collective. Select your preferred delivery date using our convenient checkout process. Whether it's for a special occasion or personal convenience, we give you the freedom to decide when your gourmet goods will arrive. Experience the flavours of Europe delivered to your doorstep on the date that suits you best.
|Delivery Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Standard Delivery||Next day (if ordered before 2pm||£6.95|
Taste equilibrated between sweet and sour, with balsamic and wooden aromas.
A Sensory Journey: Unveiling the Secrets of Tasting Balsamic Vinegar
Embarking on a journey to truly appreciate the complexities of balsamic vinegar is akin to stepping into a world of refined indulgence. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the art of tasting balsamic vinegar—a ritual that involves perfect temperatures, discerning tastes, and a keen eye for quality.
Storage Instructions :
Keep at room temperature, even after opening.
Serving Suggestions :
To be used as a dressing
Join our newsletter
Subscribing to our email newsletters grants privileged access to
the latest news, captivating stories, and extraordinary products.
Join our exclusive community today.