Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI Lo Scrigno Collection
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Now £375.00
- Unit price
- A precious ingredient of the renowned Emilia Romagna region
- Aged in ancient casks for an authentic flavour & memorable aroma
- The Royal Seal of Approval, granted by the King of Italy in 1929
This historical collection includes five Balsamic Vinegars of Modena & five balsamic condiments full of tradition & flavour inspired by centuries of know-how. Each bottle is carefully crafted by selecting the finest ingredients in the region.
* Characterised by a rich perfume & rounded acidity, the Silver Medal is an aromatic Balsamic Vinegar which can intensify any dish.
* An optimal balance between sweet & sour, the 2 Gold Medals is greatly versatile. Overtones of mature fruits, liquorice & black pepper epitomise this balsamic.
* The 3 Gold Medals have considerable density, due to the addition of sweet, sun-dried grapes. A pleasant sweetness & a wide versatility.
* Celebrating 400 years of the Giusti family production, the 4 Gold Medals is of extreme fullness, with a deeply aromatic sweetness & scents of ripe fruits, roasted coffee & hints of wood.
* The ultimate expression of the iconic Giusti style is the 5 Gold Medals. Of great body & concentration, it is distinguished by its extraordinary complexity & rich bouquet of aromas completed with notes of plum, black cherries & fragrances of woods.
1 Medal: Wine Vinegar, Cooked Grape Must. Contains Sulphites. Acidity 6%. / "2-3-4-5 Medals": Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar. Contains Sulphites. Acidity 6%. / "Condiments 5X40Ml": Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar. Contains Sulphites
Enjoy flexible shipping with The Luxury Food Collective. Select your preferred delivery date using our convenient checkout process. Whether it's for a special occasion or personal convenience, we give you the freedom to decide when your gourmet goods will arrive. Experience the flavours of Europe delivered to your doorstep on the date that suits you best.
|Delivery Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Standard Delivery||Next day (if ordered before 2pm||£6.95|
Taste equilibrated between sweet and sour, with balsamic and wooden aromas.
A Sensory Journey: Unveiling the Secrets of Tasting Balsamic Vinegar
Embarking on a journey to truly appreciate the complexities of balsamic vinegar is akin to stepping into a world of refined indulgence. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the art of tasting balsamic vinegar—a ritual that involves perfect temperatures, discerning tastes, and a keen eye for quality.
Storage Instructions :
Keep at room temperature, even after opening.
Serving Suggestions :
To be used as a dressing
Join our newsletter
Subscribing to our email newsletters grants privileged access to
the latest news, captivating stories, and extraordinary products.
Join our exclusive community today.